Thursday, May 6, 2010

Update from Micah




After a bug infested camp ground in Illinois, a strange groundhog sighting, crazy traffic and a blown tire on the cargo trailer, we have arrived.

For the last day of driving Leah and I were in our white honda van and the rest of the family was in the blue van, otherwise known as Abraham.



On the road I found myself praying, "Father of glory, give me a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you, having the eyes of my heart enlightened, that I may know what is the hope to which you have called me". He then gave me Romans 13:8

"Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law."

A few weeks ago, before we left the Lord spoke to me 2 Corinthians 1:21. "...It is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has anointed us".

Prior to him showing me this verse the Lord had been speaking to my Dad about joining and building. It's God who establishes us. He's the one who joins us together. In Him we're joined together. There's no other place but in Christ. So God is gonna be joining us together with some people. He's going to build something and we get to partner with him.
1 Corinthians 3:10-15



As we crossed the boarder into Ohio we all felt the witness of His Spirit. I was half asleep, but I woke up and Leah told me she heard a full choir singing. Shortly after that Chloe called from the other van telling me to put the phone on speaker so we could all pray together. As we prayed I felt joy, excitement and anticipation! The Lord said:

Isaiah 33:5-6
"The Lord is exalted, for He dwells on high;
He will fill Zion with justice and righteousness,
and He will be the stability of your times,
abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge;
the fear of the Lord is Zion's treasure."

Isaiah 30:23
"And He will give rain for the seed with which you sow the ground, and bread, the produce of the ground, which will be rich and plenteous. In that day your livestock will graze in large pastures."

As we hit the out skirts of Springfield I looked at the clock and it said 5:55. 5 is the number of grace. Right away the Lord prompted me to look up Isaiah 55:5 which says:

"Behold, you shall call a nation that you do not know, and a nation that did not know you shall run to you, because of the Lord your God, and of the holy one of Israel, for He has glorified you. "

A promise from the Lord. When we got to Stephen and Jenny's house I told Stephen the verse and he said that he saw 5:55 and was feeling grace. He also reminded us that it was 5/5/10. The Lord had also given him that verse as a promise about a year ago.



As a family we are asking for the United States. Knowing that the Lord says ask of me and I will give you the nations and that Jesus has reconciled the world to God.

On this adventure the Lord told me he was taking me on a journey of discovering more of him and discovering who I am. Finding His identity and mine. Throughout the trip the Lord has brought prophetic encouraging words from lots of brothers and sisters. Using the words to expose things in my heart. I know the Lord has imparted things during this trip. I'm excited to see what unfolds.

I'm desperate to see His glory revealed, hungry to encounter Him and see His face and expecting to experience fresh waves of His presence!

A little adventure has ended and a great adventure has begun.

Blessings and Joy in Christ Jesus our Lord

Love,
Micah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping in touch....you are all such a blessing....Father I ask for greater protection, provision, insight, direction and annointing for this family... In Jesus Name Love to you all, Dian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micah,
    You are a treasure! God's plans for you are AMAZING!
    He has instilled, within me, a mother's heart toward you...
    I can't wait to see all that He unfolds in your life!
    Love and blessings to you and your family!

    In Jesus,
    Lysa Humildad

    ReplyDelete